Thursday, September 06, 2007

Paris, Je T'aime!


Waiting in the train station for my friend, I could have sat there for all three weeks, it's amazing how many characters there are. For any subway sketchers out there, the Paris Metro is the place to do it!!

The one guy sat outside Hotel Hippodrome everyday (well I guess he lived there) and was quite entertaining while I had my breakfast and watched him outside the window.


I don't have too much to say about these paintings, other than they are watercolour sketches, each probably took no more than 10/15 minutes, and I wish that I had done more.

2 comments:

arzu said...

Beautiful watercolors Jodi
How is after graduation life? Are you in toronto?

Sarah Jargstorf said...

Awesome stuff Jodi! i really like your pen sketches too! howz it going girlie?!

 
Shopping Blog Directory